Collection of interesting news storries. Videos coming soon. Be sure to follow us on Twitter get the most current story
- Irish rock megastars U2 launched their world tour on a vast stage in Barcelona before some 90,000 fans with a show that included a linkup with the International Space Station and a tribute to Michael Jackson.
- The 90,000 tickets for the concert sold out in just 54 minutes on March 25, for between 30 and 150 euros (40 and 200 dollars) each. A second concert is scheduled in Barcelona for Thursday.
- Barco has revealed the world's first transformable LED screen for U2's latest world tour. With its 360° shape, the LED screen surrounds the band while performing and can change shape in all directions during the concert, For the third time this millennium, the Barco - U2 cooperation resulted in a revolutionary approach to video, this time totalling more than 500,000 pixels of video, making it the biggest LED screen ever used in concert touring. U2's worldwide tour kicked off 30 June in a sold out Camp Nou stadium in Barcelona, Spain.
- Fan Videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/U2tourfans
- Folllow the stories: http;//www.twitter.com/u2tourfans