City of Moncton put a cap on 80,000 concert attendees: Concert promoter Forecast calls for showers on Saturday Doors open at 3 p.m. Last show of the band’s three-year globe-trotting 360 Tour
“On average, about 35 per cent of our spectator attendees are from Nova Scotia,” said Andre Hudson, president and CEO of Donald K Donald Events, the promoter hosting the event.
Here’s a list of what is and is not permitted into the Magnetic Hill concert site on Saturday:
What not to bring:
• Chairs of any kind.
• Alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverages or food (brought from outside).
• Plastic or glass bottles, cans.
• Weapons or fireworks.
• Animals (except for seeing-eye dogs).
• Professional audio or video equipment.
• Banners, flags, laser pointers, flashlights, glow (fluorescent) sticks.
• Large backpacks (camping style).
What is permitted:
• One one-litre bottle of water allowed per person.
• Raincoat or poncho.
• Small beach towels.
• Small backpacks, bags, purses (note that all bags will be searched).