Denver! Denver! A very special evening for us, reporting the U2 tour for the fans we have a lot of moving parts from our camera crew, video and photo teams and behind the scenes back in New York the team that keeps it all running together for you.
Last night we sent one of our youngest team members out to report the show and provide you the set list real time.
Gavin happens to be one of our best and dedicated social media reporter team members. Denver also happens to be home to one of our best photographers Nick Walker.
Denver Pepsi Center June 6 2015
- The Miracle (Of Joey Ramone)
- The Electric Co. / Send In The Clowns (snippet) / Rocky Mountain High (snippet)
- I Will Follow
- Iris (Hold Me Close)
- Cedarwood Road
- Song For Someone
- Sunday Bloody Sunday / When Johnny Comes Marching Home (snippet)
- Raised By Wolves / Psalm 23 (snippet)
- Until The End Of The World
- Even Better Than The Real Thing / Desire (snippet)
- Mysterious Ways / Young Americans (snippet)
- Desire / Love Me Do (snippet)
- Angel Of Harlem
- Every Breaking Wave
- Bullet The Blue Sky / Black Dog (snippet) / 19 (snippet)
- The Hands That Built America (snippet) / Pride (In The Name Of Love)
- Beautiful Day / I Remember You (snippet)
- With Or Without You
- City Of Blinding Lights
- Mother And Child Reunion (snippet) / Where The Streets Have No Name / California (There Is No End To Love) (snippet)
- I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For / Stand By Me (snippet)
Snippet provided by U2GIGS
U2 filmed “Under A Blood Red Sky” 32 years ago and Bono referenced this a couple of times to the audience. The set list was pretty much the standard with a few changes in and out. Leaving “40” behind and finishing out the show with “Stand By Me” and “I Still Haven’t Found What I’m Looking For”
Giving Back to the community fans found away to make a young girls dream come true.
Lizzy Lawton, 14, is undergoing treatment at Children’s Hospital Colorado in Aurora for Ewing’s sarcoma, a rare cancer affecting bone and soft tissue. This week, she started her seventh of 12 rounds of chemotherapy for this bout of the disease. Messages all over twitter about needing tickets the show and in the end fans came thru and provided tickets and helped raise some funds for her.
U2 fans have always been about giving and giving back in major ways. One Campaign, RED and other organizations always see an up tic during U2 concert tours.