Good Morning, Its time for another show, it seems days since we have had a show. Tonight live from FedEx Field. Rememmber the rules are simple. Be Cool, Enjoy and whats our motto ? Bring cash !
- Find out the location of your seats.
- Get parking and direction information or find out about public transportation to the stadium.
- Read the Stadium Guide for stadium rules and regulations.
- Information for disabled/handicapped fans
- Host your next corporate event at FedExField.
Check out some new contributions from Redskins sponsors that will make your game-day experience even more fun and exciting:
- The stadium will be open to all ticket holders 2 hours prior to every game:
- Bands will play throughout stadium grounds.
- Hospitality Villages will be created by sponsor partners.
- Stadium concession services will be open 2 hours before home games and for up to two hours after the games.
- Owner’s Club, Suite, Loge and Club Members will have access to the Club Level 2 hours before home games and for two hours after the games.
- For up to two hours after the games:
- A live band will perform on the Club Patio for Owner’s Club, Suite, Loge and Club Members.
You can travel to FedExField via public transportation using the Metro rail system. Just take the Blue Line to the Morgan Boulevard Metro Station. The Morgan Boulevard Station is located on Garrett Morgan Boulevard and is within 1-mile walking distance to stadium.
For more information, visit the Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority web site at www.wmata.com.
Parking and Directions
Click here to get parking and direction information or find out about public transportation to the stadium.
Platinum Lots A1, A2; Purple Lots H1, H2; Orange Lot A3; Green Lots A4, B3; Yellow Lots A3, B1
— Exit 16: Arena Drive West
Platinum Lot F1; Purple Lots F2, G1; Orange Lots F2, G2, H3; Green Lots F3; Yellow Lots A3, B1; Red Lots 4, 5, 10
— Exit 17B: Route 202 West, turn left on Brightseat Rd.
Platinum Lot E1, E2; Purple Lot D1; Orange Lots C1, D2, E2; Green Lots D3, E3; Gray Lot E4; Yellow Lots A3, B1; Burgundy Lot D4
Cash parking is available for preseason games at the Copper Lot, located on Brightseat Road (entrance is off Route 202/Landover Road). Check back in early September 2009 for availability of game day cash parking for the regular season.
For Redskins tickets and parking passes, please contact the Redskins Ticket Office at 301-276-6050.
On game days, all parking lots open four (4) hours prior to kickoff. Stadium gates open two (2) hours prior to kickoff. Parking permits are valid for one reserved space. Park only in your designated space. Permits must be displayed at all times. Failure to comply with parking rules may result in towing at owner’s expense.
RV, limo and bus parking is available on site at FedExField. However, there is no drop-off permitted at FedExField. For advance purchase of RV, limo and bus permits, contact the Redskins Ticket Office at 301-276-6050.—>