A couple of days of rest and the band are ready for the fifth and final show at the Forum. Sound check had fans a buzzing about the possible set list additions of “The Troubles, Volcano, Ordinary Love and No Line on the Horizon.
- The Miracle (Of Joey Ramone)
- Out Of Control / Good Times, Bad Times (snippet)
- I Will Follow
- Iris (Hold Me Close)
- Cedarwood Road
- Song For Someone
- Sunday Bloody Sunday / When Johnny Comes Marching Home (snippet)
- Raised By Wolves / Psalm 23 (snippet)
- Until The End Of The World / Love And Peace Or Else (snippet)
- Even Better Than The Real Thing
- Mysterious Ways / Burning Down The House (snippet) / Young Americans (snippet)
- Ordinary Love
- Every Breaking Wave
- Bullet The Blue Sky / Black Dog (snippet) / 19 (snippet)
- The Hands That Built America (snippet) / Pride (In The Name Of Love)
- Beautiful Day
- The Troubles
- With Or Without You
- City Of Blinding Lights
- Mother And Child Reunion (snippet) / United States Declaration Of Independence (snippet) / Where The Streets Have No Name / California (There Is No End To Love) (snippet)
- One / My Sweet Lord (snippet) / Invisible (snippet)
Snippet Provided by U2GIGS
This would be the first show that NLOTH would appear. We got an early image that suggested that a departure from the set list might happen. First set “Out of Control” returned and fans not disappointed with the additions of “Volcano” and “Ordinary Love” a couple of technical issues with the piano gave Bono the chance to banter about with the crowd.
Spotting a sign “Lesbians for Bono” Bono reconfirmed that he is for lesbians, giving the crowd and social media a spike. The evening ends with “One” and the long week ended. The crew begins the load out and on to Denver for a few days. LA will always been remember for some public reasons and so much so public.
The tour is in full swing and for the most part fans around the world have only one major complaint “ Why not my city?” The tour hits select cities with the now confirmed highest reseller ticket prices ever. Some conversations suggest that Latin America is on the horizon and why not.
Bono and the boys love Brazil, Chile, Peru and Columbia all of those cities would sell out within minutes. For now the boys have the summer’s hottest North American tour and the marketing machines are smiling from ear to ear with the amount of social media interactions. The future looks bright and in the rear views a foundation that has built the largest rock band in the world.