U2 are doing everything they can to take their world tour to Ireland - with The Edge saying not playing to a home crowd would be a "huge disappointment" to the band.
The Edge told the Press Association that a venue in Northern Ireland may the right choice for the show.
"This show is intended for a kind of venue and tragically there isn't one, absolutely in the south, I think there may be one in the Belfast territory so we're taking a gander at that also.
"In any case, you can't design a venue. It's either there or it isn't. So we're doing a considerable measure of head scratching at this moment to check whether we can make sense of something," he said.
Proceeded whether U2 may be coming to Belfast, The Edge said: "I wouldn't preclude it."
There has been much hypothesis about U2 adding dates in Ireland to the visit, and The Edge said: "We are absolutely living up to expectations hard on it and we can't declare anything at this moment yet it would be a gigantic disillusionment to us on the off chance that we lacked the capacity play in Ireland thus every exertion is set into make that conceivable."
The band has recently commenced the European leg of their reality visit and will be playing a series of dates at The O2 in London and dates in Glasgow, before completing up in Paris in November.
Today U2 performed their second of two shows in Turin. On the off chance that you missed the premiere night of the leg yesterday, you can see the set here.
Ahead of schedule in the show, Out Of Control pivoted once again into the set in the second spot. This is only the second time it has ever been played in Italy after first showing up as an astonishment closer in Turin on 21 July 2001. Amid the second set, Desire and Angel Of Harlem both showed up of the European leg; Desire had last been played at the last night in North America on 31 July 2015, while Angel Of Harlem's latest execution went ahead 27 July. With Or Without You contained its additional live verse Shine Like Stars for simply the fifth time this visit. Toward the end of the show, I Still Haven't Found was turned into the set as the closer; like Desire, its latest execution was on 31 July.
A gathering of artists were carried in front of an audience to perform with U2 on Desire, and the guitarist got the chance to keep Edge's guitar. Toward the end of Angel Of Harlem, Bono wished Van Morrison a glad birthday (a week late!) and sang a piece of Into The Mystic. He then identifies with the group about Pavarotti, as tomorrow is the commemoration of Pavarotti's demise, and sang a snip of Torna A Surriento before Every Breaking Wave. Zucchero joined U2 to sing amid I Still Haven't Found.
Venue Pala Alpitour September 5 2016
- The Miracle (Of Joey Ramone)
- Out Of Control
- Do You Remember Rock 'n' Roll Radio? (snippet) / Vertigo / God Save The Queen (Sex Pistols) (snippet)
- I Will Follow
- Iris (Hold Me Close)
- Cedarwood Road
- Song For Someone
- Sunday Bloody Sunday
- Raised By Wolves / Psalm 23 (snippet)
- Until The End Of The World / Love And Peace Or Else (snippet) / Singin' In The Rain (snippet)
- Even Better Than The Real Thing
- Mysterious Ways
- Angel Of Harlem / Into The Mystic (snippet)
- Torna A Surriento (snippet) / Every Breaking Wave
- Bullet The Blue Sky / Ode To Joy (snippet)
- Where The Streets Have No Name / California (There Is No End To Love) (snippet)
- Pride (In The Name Of Love)
- With Or Without You / Shine Like Stars (snippet)
- City Of Blinding Lights
- Beautiful Day / Torna A Surriento (snippet)
- Mother And Child Reunion (snippet) / I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For / People Have The Power (snippet)
Snippets provided by U2GIGS