Welcome to Tampa Bay home to U2TOURFANS. Yes your in our back yard this week. We are glad your here. Enjoy the town. Couple of points of interest.
- Tampa does have its own Space Ship no you can’t bring your kids.
- Tampa has more strip clubs in a square mile then any other city in the US
- The Stadium floor is covered with steel do not sit on it you will thank us, its HOT
- The pirate ship does not move.
- No thongs allowed on any beach
- No beer or alcohol allowed to be open, on the beach in your car.
- Traffic will be a mess call our LIMO friends - 727 520 1840 and ask for the U2TOURFANS deal
- Suites require tickets
- Cameras allowed
- Security will feel you up
Those with general admission field tickets can start lining up on the north side of the stadium at 7 a.m. They will be given wrist bands and can bring chairs and coolers, but will have to bring those items back to their cars before going inside. Gates to get inside the stadium open at 5 p.m. Parking for those with floor seating is in lots 1 and 3A.
Lots 5,6, and 7 will open at noon. Other lots open at 3 p.m. The show starts at 7 p.m. with opening act, MUSE.
Officials with the Tampa Sports Authority said the traffic situation should be very similar to a Bucs game. They do expect more signs on the interstate because of all the out-of-towners coming in for the show.
Non-professional cameras are allowed inside, but not video cameras.